At Advanced Pain Institute of Texas the health and well-being of our patients and team members has always been of the utmost importance. We understand the concerns and uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our community as the situation evolves and more information is provided.
We are still seeing patients
- We are taking all the necessary precautions recommended by the CDC and local health agencies in the DFW Area. In a small controlled environment such as our office it is easy to quickly and swiftly implement new emerging protocols as those recommendations become available. We will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves.
- We have implemented a telemedicine platform to meet our patient’s needs in the safest manner possible.
- As normal at our front desk.
- You will be escorted directly to the examination room.
- For procedures please have your ride drop you off. Our office will contact your ride when you are ready for pick-up after the completion of your procedure.
- There will be no fee for rescheduling or canceling appointments, however, let us know as soon as possible so we can staff the office appropriately.
- We do request that any patients with symptoms associated with COVID 19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc) or have been in contact recently with anyone with these symptoms please notify us so that we can reschedule your appointment.
Social Distancing and other measures
- We will avoid shaking hands during this time.
- Non-clinical areas have increased disinfecting measures put in place.
- In this rapidly evolving situation, we will continue to closely monitor guidelines and make changes to our current response as needed.
Thank you for your patience during this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office at 972-866-4246.
Leave A Comment