Telemedicine is available to patients throughout Texas.
At Advanced Pain Institute of Texas, the health and well-being of our patients and team members has always been of the utmost importance. We understand the concerns and uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our community as the situation evolves and more information is provided.
One resource that helps us to continue to provide an exceptional level of care during these uncertain times is Telemedicine.
Face-to-face care via video: All accessible from the safety and comfort of your home using your computer, tablet or phone.
Quick and easy to use*. No downloads. No account setup. Simply check in online via the link provided when you set your appointment
To set an appointment, call our office: (972) 866-4246. Our friendly staff can assist you with further questions including costs, insurance, etc.
* For best audio quality, we do recommend using headphones during your session to avoid microphone feedback with your speakers.
During your Telemedicine appointment, we can:
- Conduct a complete evaluation of your medical conditions and initiate or coordinate your care, diagnostic workups and treatment.
- Review previous treatments, procedures and test results.
- Order appropriate testing and provide prescriptions (some exclusions apply)
- Provide treatment options and additional education about your conditions.
Get Started Today
To set an appointment, call our office: (972) 866-4246.
Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 5 PM